1. Standby proposed structural wall opening, overhead lintel and plinth (optional).
2. Prepare CAVIWALL casing for installation.
3. Anchor the CAVIWALL casing within the structural opening. The gaps between the track / casing and brickwall will be grouted with cement-sand.
4. Clad CAVIWALL casing with partition board. Trowel cement-sand plaster onto brickwall. Lay fibremesh along plaster / partition board interface to minimize plaster cracks.
5. After floor and wall finishes is completed, standby to fix door frame and door panel.
6. Installation sequence is comple- ted.