1. Standby proposed structural wall opening, overhead lintel and plinth (optional).
2. Unpack and standby SLIDEHIDE casing for installation.
3. Anchor the SLIDEHIDE casing within the structural opening. The gaps between the track/casing and brickwall will be grouted with cement-sand.
4. Cement-sand render is trowelled onto the brickwall and steel casing surface. Lay fine-mesh along the grouted cement-sand to minimize plaster cracks.
5. After floor and wall finishes is completed, standby to fix door frame and door panel.
6. Installation sequence is comple- ted.